Flamingo Hybrid Tomato
- SKU: 80656
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 25 seeds
- Zones: 3-9 annual
- Height: 4-6 ft tall
- Light Required: Full Sun
- Germination: 8-10 days
Send me an email when this item is available
Flamingo Hybrid Tomato
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 25 seeds
- LightFull Sun
- Height4-6 ft tall
- Spread3-4 ft wide
- Spacing18-24 inches between plants, 3 -5 feet between rows
- Zones3-9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormSmall yellow flowers.
- FruitBaby plum, 1 oz fruit, 1 3/4" long fruit. Vibrant raspberry-pink flesh explodes with sugary flavor that is low in acid.
- Germination8-10 days
- Soil RequirementsRich, Deep, well-drained pH 5.5-6.8
- Seed CountApprox. 25 seeds per pkt
- CommentsA winner for taste & productivity in our 2008 trials. Very sweet and juicy bite sized fruit with a unique and attractive vibrant pink color.
- Yield100 lbs/100 foot row
- Botanical NameLycopersicon esculentum 'Flamingo' Hybrid
- Depth1/4 inch
- Days To Maturity75 days from transplant
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.