Flavor Sweet Bush Bean
- SKU: 69931
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 2 oz. per pkt.
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: 22 - 28 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
Send me an email when this item is available
Flavor Sweet Bush Bean
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 2 oz. per pkt.
- LightFull sun.
- Height22 - 28 inches.
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- SpacingPlant 1 inch apart and thin to 2-3 inches apart. Plant in rows 24- 36 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitSmooth, straight, stringless 5-in. pods. The delectable flavor and texture of a "filet" bean.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained soil.
- Seed Count2 oz. packet
- CommentsStraight smooth pods are 5 inches in length, medium green in color. Plants have an upright growth habit with strong emergence vigor and highly productive makes this a proven when in any garden. Flavor is that of a filet type bean and has excellent processing quality and is a good choice for the home gardener.
- Botanical NamePhaseolus vulgaris 'Flavor Sweet'
- Depth1/2 to 1 inch.
- Days To Maturity55 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.