- SKU: 67387
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
Send me an email when this item is available
- LightFull sun.
- Height20 feet.
- Zones8 - 10 (20° F.) This is only a perennial in zones 8 - 10. If you live in a zone colder than zone 8, you will need to bring it indoors for the winter months.
- Foliage5 lobed glossy green leaves.
- ColorCreamy white with voilet-blue filaments.
- BloomsSummer and fall.
- Fruit2 inch diameter, edible. Egg-shaped, deep orange.
- Soil RequirementsMoist, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateFast growth rate.
- PruningPrune to maintain shape.
- CommentsLush twining tendrils. Unusual white flowers are followed by egg-shaped, deep orange fruits that have a flavor reminiscent of blackberries. Benefits from trellis support. Plant in full sun. Potted. Zones 8-10, but can be grown as a house or patio plant in Northern areas.
- Botanical NamePassiflora caerulea
- Size2-4 inches.
- DepthSame level as in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.