Fluffy Ruffles Double Hellebore
- SKU: 87490
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 4 - 9
- Height: 18 - 20 inches
- Light Required: Full shade to partial shade.
Fluffy Ruffles Double Hellebore
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- FormNeat clumps
- LightFull shade to partial shade.
- Height18 - 20 inches
- Spread20 - 24 inches
- Spacing20 - 24 inches
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageEvergreen, glossy, leathery leaves, elliptic to lance-shaped. Fresh foliage emerges once flowers are gone.
- Flower FormLarge, fully double flowers, up to 3 inches.
- ColorA variety of colors. Might be pink, white, purple, green or yellow.
- BloomsBlooms up to 4 months in late winter and early spring.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus-enriched, moisture retentive soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAfter flowering, remove damaged or brown foliage.
- CommentsThis gorgeous mixture of large, fully double blooms welcomes spring to your garden. Beautiful double flowers, of various colors, bloom for up to four months on this vigorous plant, from late winter through early spring. Each plant produces a different color. Even when not in bloom, this plant remains attractive with rich, evergreen foliage. The low, mounding habit of this shade-loving perennial makes it the perfect plant to use as a border to a woodland garden, or along a shaded pathway. Don't worry about deer eating these beauties - this is one of the most deer-resistance plants available. Since it is usually very cool when these plants are in bloom, enjoy their unique flowers in the warmth of your home in a special flower arrangement.
- Botanical NameHelleborus x hybridus 'Fluffy Ruffles'
- Size3 inch blooms
- HeaderLate-Winter, Double Bloomer
- DepthPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.