Giant Football Mum Mix
- SKU: 79735
- For each offer ordered, get 5 potted plants
Send me an email when this item is available
Giant Football Mum Mix
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height18 - 36 inches
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Zones4 - 10
- FoliageDeeply lobed, dark green leaves.
- Flower FormVery large 6 - 8 inches across; heavily petaled. Mild fragrance.
- ColorBright clear, randomly mixed colors.
- BloomsLate summer to late fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil. May heave from ground in soil that is too wet. This is more damaging than cold weather.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningPinch back growth until mid-July to achieve bushy plants. Disbudding all flower buds except the terminal bud to achieve the largest blooms.
- CommentsOne of the most popular perennials around used for corsages for fall events like homecoming dances and football games! Easy to grow. Blooms will last for several weeks and it is one of the longest lasting cut flowers. Huge bloom size and gorgeous clear colors make an impressive garden statement.
- Botanical NameChrysanthemum 'Mixed'
- Size6-8 inches across
- DepthSame as nursery.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.