German Giant Parat Radish
German Giant Parat Radish
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 250 seeds
- LightFull sun.
- Height6 inches.
- Spread2 - 4 inches.
- Spacing4 inches.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitUp to baseball size fruit.
- Germination5 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained fertile soil.
- Growth RateFast growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 250 seeds per packet., 1/2 ounce is approximately 1,000 seeds; 2 ounces is approximately 4,000 seeds. The seed tape is 15 feet long and has approximately 205 seeds.
- CommentsRed globes as big as baseballs. Never gets too hot or fibrous. Ready at marble size, but sweet and mild no matter how large they get. A few feed a crowd! Approximately 250 seeds per packet. 29 days.
- Botanical NameRaphanus sativus; Family - Brassicaceae.
- HeaderRed Globes as Big as Baseballs
- Depth1/2 inch.
- Days To Maturity29 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.