Giant Peony Mix
- SKU: 87028
- For each offer ordered, get 3 2-3 eye bareroot
Giant Peony Mix
- FormPerennial, shrub like mound.
- LightFull sun.
- Height2 - 3 feet.
- Spread2 - 3 feet.
- Spacing24 to 36 inches.
- Zones3 - 8.
- FoliageGlossy, deep green foilage that is very attractive and ornamental throughout the growing season.
- Flower FormHeavily petaled 6 - 8 inch blooms.
- ColorVaried - this is a random mix of colors.
- BloomsEarly Summer.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus enriched soil that is moisture retentive.
- Growth RateSlow the first 1 - 2 years, after that, growth is moderate.
- PruningOnly to remove spent flower stems.
- CommentsA pleasing mix of pink, white and red giant peonies. Great cut flowers.
- Botanical NamePaeonia
- DepthPlant with the crown of the plant 1 inch below the soil. If planted deeper peonies may not flower.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.