- SKU: 70194
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 500 seeds pkt.
- Zones: 3 - 9.
- Height: 4.5 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 5 - 10 days.
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 500 seeds pkt.
- FormVegetable, endive.
- LightFull sun.
- Height4.5 inches.
- Spread3 inches.
- Spacing8 - 12 inches once thinned.
- Zones3 - 9.
- FoliageLacy green and cream foliage.
- FruitHand-sized heads of lacy leaves with a creamy heart.
- Germination5 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 500 seeds per packet.
- CommentsAn extremely attractive Frisee endive with a crisp, nutty flavor.
- Botanical NameCichorium endivia 'Glory'.
- HeaderUnique Texture and Beautiful Leaves Make Outstanding Salads
- Depth1/4 inch deep.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.