- SKU: 76130
- For each offer ordered, get 1 2 pounds of whole potatoes
- This item is not available in ID ME MT NE
- FormAnnual. Vine: Medium to large, slightly upright vine with light red-purple flowers.
- LightFull sun.
- Height20 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing12-15 inches apart and 30 to 36 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitOblong and blocky tubers, with medium heavy golden-russet skin. Tuber flesh is white and eyes are shallow and well distributed.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, well-drained sandy loam soil. pH 4.8 - 5.4 Will grow in higher pH but sometimes become scabby.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed Count2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make approximately 10 - 15 potato sets when cut.
- CommentsResistant to Hollow heart, scab and black spot bruising; oblong/blocky to long, russet-skinned, very white flesh. Has excellent flavor and extremely white flesh both before and after cooking.
- YieldMedium to high yields.
- Botanical NameSolanum tuberosum 'Goldrush'; Family: Solanaceae (Nightshade Family)
- Depth3 to 5 inches deep.
- Days To Maturity80 - 100 days to maturity. Main season potato .
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|4B||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|5A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|5B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 6/14/19|
|9A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|Last Order Date||6/10/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.