Great White Trillium
- SKU: 07418
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
- Zones: 3 - 8 (-30° F.).
- Height: 12 - 18 inches.
- Light Required: Shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Great White Trillium
- Unit of Measure 1 bareroot
- Height12 - 18 inches.
- Spread18 inches.
- Spacing12 - 18 inches.
- Zones3 - 8 (-30° F.).
- FoliageDeep green , diamond shaped foliage.
- Flower FormWhite blossoms.
- ColorWhite - turning to pink with age.
- BloomsSpring to mid Summer.
- Soil RequirementsHumus enriched, moist soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth r ate.
- CommentsLargest of the trilliums. Adds color while maintaining a naturalized look. Blooms mid-Spring to mid-Summer. Grows 12 - 18 inches tall and spreads to 18 inches. Purple and Lemon are more compact, 6 - 12 inch tall with a neat 12 inch spread. Select plants. Restricted States: AE, AK, GU, HI, PR.
- Botanical NameTrillium grandiflorum; Family: Liliaceae
- Size3 inch flowers.
- HeaderPopular Native Wildflower for Shaded Sites
- Depth1 - 2 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.