Greigii Tulip Pinocchio
- SKU: 89570
- For each offer ordered, get 25 tulip bulbs
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 12 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Greigii Tulip Pinocchio
- Unit of Measure25 tulip bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height12 inches
- Spread4-6 inches
- Spacing4-6 inches
- FoliageGreen leaves
- Flower Form3 - 4 inch blossoms.
- ColorScarlet-red with a white edge and lemon-yellow base.
- BloomsEarly - Mid Spring
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate
- PruningDead-head. Allow foliage to die back.
- CommentsClassic! Large, scarlet-red with a white edge and lemon yellow base. An exciting show of color and shape for your garden. Flowering early in spring, Greigii Tulips are beautiful in large groups and can be left to naturalize and multiply to produce magnificent masses of flowers year after year. Greigii Tulips have beautifully mottled foliage making them attractive even when they're not in bloom-wonderful additions to beds, borders and rock gardens.
- Botanical NameTulipa greighii 'PINOCCHIO'
- Depth6 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.