Heatmaster Hybrid Tomato
- SKU: 86930
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 15 seeds per packet
- Plants are not available in
Send me an email when this item is available
Heatmaster Hybrid Tomato
- LightFull sun.
- Height4 ft
- Spread3 ft
- Spacing24 - 36 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 11 annual. Thrives in zones 8 - 11
- FoliageFoliage color is medium green.
- Flower FormSmall yellow flowers.
- FruitGlobe shaped, 7 to 8-oz., deep red, flavorful fruits.
- Germination7 - 14 days.
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well-drained, fertile soil, high in organic matter.
- Seed CountApprox. 15 seeds per packet.
- CommentsAble to withstand high temperatures and humidity, this tomato is a hot commodity in the southern climates. Tested against other early producing tomato hybrids, 'Heatmaster' was the highest yielding variety in extreme heat. Along with good disease resistance and large, firm fruit, this selection makes vegetable gardening virtually trouble free.
- DepthPlant seeds 1/4 inch deep. For plants, plant them deeper than in the pot. Plant them just below the first set of leaves.
- Days To Maturity75 days from transplant.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.