Henry Fonda Hybrid Tea Rose
- SKU: 05508
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
- Zones: 4 - 10
- Height: 4 ft.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- This item is not available in AZ CA CO ID MT ND NM NV OR SD WA WY
Send me an email when this item is available
Henry Fonda Hybrid Tea Rose
- Unit of Measure#1 bareroot plant
- LightFull sun.
- Height4 ft.
- Spread3 ft.
- Spacing3 ft.
- Zones4 - 10
- FoliageDeep green foliage.
- Flower Form4 1/2 inch flowers with 20 - 25 petals. Light, sweet fragrance.
- ColorDeep yellow.
- BloomsSummer to fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained enriched soil.
- PruningSince rose bushes like to send out a strong lateral cane at the node just below a pruning cut, try to make pruning cuts about 1/4 inch above an "outward" facing leaf bud. By doing this and removing plant material from the center of the bush you will create a more open vase-shaped plant less susceptible to disease. Remove spent flowers to encourage rebloom.
- CommentsImmensely popular, Henry Fonda boasts distinctly deep yellow blossoms surrounded by deep green and clean foliage. This rose shows remarkable vigor and disease resistance all season. U.S. Patent No. 9390.
- Botanical NameRosa
- HeaderPure yellow blooms do not fade.
- DepthSoak the bareroot in water for about an hour. As a rule of thumb, dig the hole about 1 1/2 times as deep and 1 1/2 times as wide as the root system is long. Mound a small pile of soil in the center of the hole as a support for the rose's root crown. The graft should be 1 - 2 inches above the soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.