Anaheim 118 Hybrid Hot Pepper
Anaheim 118 Hybrid Hot Pepper
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 15 seeds
- FormUpright, bushy plants.
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 - 30 inches.
- Spread18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing18 - 24 inches between plants, 24 - 36 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageMedium green foliage.
- Flower FormSmall white flowers.
- FruitUniform 8-10 inch fruits are a brilliant lime-green, ripening to red in color.
- Germination12 - 20 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 15 seeds per packet.
- PruningNone needed.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsExceptional all-around hot pepper is extra large, with thick walls and excellent flavor! One of the best-selling Anaheim peppers on the market, it continually produces very high yields. Mild heat with a 500-2500 Scoville rating.
- Yield100 lbs. / 100 ft. row.
- Botanical NameCapsicum annuum 'Anaheim 118'
- HeaderSee for yourself why this pepper is so popular
- DepthPlant seeds 1/4 - 1/2 inch deep and plant the plants the same depth they are in the pot.
- Days To Maturity65 days from transplant.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.