- SKU: 00028
- For each offer ordered, get 100 hyacinth bulbs
- Zones: 4 - 9
- Height: 6 - 8 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
- Unit of Measure100 hyacinth bulbs
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height6 - 8 inches
- Spread2 - 4 inches
- Spacing3 - 4 inches
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageGreen, narrow grass-like foliage.
- Flower FormClusters of bell-shaped flowers.
- ColorScented flower clusters of rich, royal blue.
- BloomsMid-spring, blooms for 15 days or longer depending on the weather, fragrant blooms.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningTrim back the flower spikes with shears once the hyacinth flowers begin to wilt and die. Cut the stem off beneath the lowest set of flowers on the spike.
- CommentsSpring is not complete without blue grape hyacinths. Sprinkle your landscape, with these carefree, fragrant, cobalt blue clusters of bell-shaped flowers. Charming when planted en masse. Grow in any soil. Plant them between Daffodils for an amazing effect.
- Botanical NameMuscari armeniacum
- Size1 - 2 inch clusters of little bell-shaped flowers.
- Depth3 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.