Hybrid Tiger Lily
- SKU: 89313
- For each offer ordered, get 5 lily bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
Hybrid Tiger Lily
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height36 - 48 inches.
- Spread8 -12 inches.
- Spacing8 - 12 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGreen, sword-like leaves.
- Flower FormLarge, bell-shaped, recurved flowers have wide petals sprinkled with attractive black dots.
- ColorSalmon-orange with black dots.
- BloomsMid to late Summer.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate. Should grow to mature height and bloom first season.
- PruningDead-head. Do not remove leaves until they have died down in fall. They help provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms.
- CommentsThere is nothing like old-fashioned Tiger Lilies for spectacular beauty and hardiness. Their large, bell-shaped, recurved flowers have wide petals sprinkled with attractive black dots. They have a long blooming period and produce 12 - 20 blooms per stem. Fine for beds and borders, superior for naturalizing.
- Botanical NameLilium tigrinum 'Splendens'
- SizeLarge blossoms.
- Depth6 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.