Hybrid Lily Tree® Mix
- SKU: 79647
- For each offer ordered, get 6 bulbs
- Zones: 3 - 10.
- Height: 48 inches- 1st. year; 70 inches - 2nd. year; 100 inches - 3rd. year.
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Hybrid Lily Tree® Mix
- Unit of Measure 6 bulbs
- FormPerennial bulb.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height48 inches- 1st. year; 70 inches - 2nd. year; 100 inches - 3rd. year.
- Spread12 inches.
- Spacing12 inches.
- Zones3 - 10.
- FoliageLarge, green foliage.
- Flower Form8 inch upward faced trumpet shaped flowers. 4 - 5 the first year and will increase the next year. 20 - 30 flowers after 3 years.
- ColorMix of colors.
- BloomsMid to late Summer for approximately 2 weeks.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained soil with some organic matter.
- Growth RateMedium to fast growth rate.
- PruningWhen pruning a lily after it has flowered, never remove more than 1/3 of the upper stalk. The leaves that are left feed the bulb for the next season's growth. When the stalk has completely died for the season, it should be pruned at ground level.
- CommentsThese new O.T. Hybrid Tree Lily varieties are in a class themselves and are a hybridizers perfect cross between Oriental and Trumpet Lilies. They are sometimes referred to as Orienpets. Oriental lilies are known for their fragrance, spectacular colors and flower sizes. Trumpet lilies are unique for their trumpet shaped flowers, naturalized will and ease of growing. These new OT lilies look like Orientals but have a Trumpet shaped flower.
- Botanical NameO. T. Lily Satisfaction (Orienpet)
- Size8 inch upward faced trumpet shaped flowers.
- HeaderExotic Mix of Colors!
- Depth5 - 6 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.