- SKU: 83100
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- FormPerennial, shrub.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height4 - 5 feet.
- Spread4 feet.
- Spacing4 - 6 feet.
- Zones4 - 9.
- FoliageMedium green ovate leaves.
- Flower FormLarge branched flower clusters 10-12 inches in diameter.
- ColorWhite with a slight tint of green.
- BloomsMid Summer.
- Soil RequirementsMoist well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningCut back in the Spring to promote flowering on Summer wood. Depending upon your tastes, pruning cuts can be made right down to the ground; new shoots will be generated.
- CommentsThis plant is deer resistant. This is the hardiest of Summer blooming hydrangeas but provide shelter from cold, drying Winter winds. Mulch to maintain soil moisture and plant in sheltered site. Wonderful large flower heads - great for dried flower arrangements. This is a new improved "Anabelle" hydrangea. Huge spherical flowerheads. Four times as many flowers as Annabelle. Stems strong enough to hold up the big flowers even in a rainstorm.
- Botanical NameHydrangea arborenscens "Abetwo" U.S. Patent #20571
- SizeHuge 12 inch flower heads.
- DepthSame as in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.