$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Intrigue Floribunda Rose
- SKU: 63267
- For each offer ordered, get 1 No. 1 to 1 1/2 grade bareroot
Send me an email when this item is available
Intrigue Floribunda Rose
- FormUpright and rounded.
- LightFull Sun
- Height3 - 5 feet
- Spread2 - 3 feet
- Spacing3 feet
- Zones4 - 10
- FoliageDark green leaves.
- Flower FormPlum purple, fragrant, double blooms are medium-large, with a petal count of 25-30.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, sandy loam soil.
- PruningSince rose bushes like to send out a strong lateral cane at the node just below a pruning cut, try to make pruning cuts about 1/4 inch above an "outward" facing leaf bud. By doing this and removing plant material from the center of the bush you will create a more open vase-shaped plant less susceptible to disease. Remove spent flowers to encourage rebloom.
- CommentsExtraordinary plum-purple color opens from rich, purple-red buds. Strong fragrance of citrus and rose perfumes the summer garden. Handsome dark green foliage. Established plants produce more blooms and the best color. AARS Winner - 1984.
- Botanical NameRosa hybrida 'Intrigue'
- DepthSoak the bareroot in water for about an hour. As a rule of thumb, dig the hole about 1 1/2 times as deep and 1 1/2 times as wide as the root system is long. Mound a small pile of soil in the center of the hole as a support for the rose's root crown. Be sure to keep the graft just above the soil line
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.