- SKU: 14583
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 600 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 10 Annual.
- Height: 24 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 12 - 17 days
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 600 seeds per packet
- FormUpright, annual herb.
- LightFull sun.
- Height24 inches.
- Spread8 - 12 inches.
- Spacing6 - 8 inches in a row; rows 12 inches apart
- Zones3 - 10 Annual.
- FoliageDark green, broad foliage.
- Germination12 - 17 days
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 600 seeds per packet. Seed Mat contains 88 seeds.
- CommentsAnnual. This is the flat-leaved parsley, not the curled garnish variety. A dark green strain; broad leaves. Good plant for windowsills. Very adaptable. More vitamin C per volume than oranges. Gentle flavor blends well with foods.
- Botanical NamePetroselinum crispum
- HeaderDistinctive Dark Green Strain
- Depth1/2 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity80 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.