- SKU: 74105
- For each offer ordered, get NO. 1 bareroot
- Zones: 4 - 9 (-20° F.).
- Height: 24 inches.
- Light Required: Part to full shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
- Unit of MeasureNO. 1 bareroot
- LightPart to full shade.
- Height24 inches.
- Spread10 - 12 inches.
- Spacing12 inches.
- Zones4 - 9 (-20° F.).
- FoliageTwo 3-lobed leaves on 12 inch stems.
- Flower FormSpadix, white.
- ColorGreen-yellow with purple patterns on inner and outer leaves.
- BloomsEarly to mid Spring.
- FruitBerries, ornamental.
- Soil RequirementsConstant moist wet site.
- Growth Rate12 inches.
- CommentsMix in generous amounts of peat moss, compost, or well rotted dehydrated manure into the soil. Keep soil moist during growing season. Mulch to retain moisture. Feed in early Spring with a 5-10-5 fertilizer. Growth begins as dark red. Unique characteristics: Green mottled spike. The pulpit is green to purple outside, striped pale purple-brown inside. Flower is green to purple. Dried bulbs/corms used medicinally after boiling. Toxic if eaten raw. Bulb/berries contain oxalate crystals - wash hands after handling. Foliage may cause dermatitis if touched. Toxic if ingested.
- Botanical NameArisaema Triphyllum
- Size4 - 7 inches tall.
- HeaderNative Perennial Wildflower
- DepthLay flat and cover root division with 1-1/2 inches of soil.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.