- SKU: 02168
- For each offer ordered, get 1 No. 1, 1-Yr Plant
- FormDeciduous semi-woody canes. Plants are vigorous and erect.
- LightFull sun.
- Height4-5 feet
- Spread3-5 feet
- Spacing3-5 feet
- FoliageDark green, rough textured, compound leaves.
- Flower FormWhite
- ColorThe fruit is dark red with superior flavor and will darken with storage. The fruit is very long conical and adheres tightly until fully ripe.
- FruitSuper sweet red fruit, an early season variety with large firm berries. Berry is adherent to stem until fully ripe.
- Soil RequirementsTolerant of a wide range of soil types, but will be best in a well-drained, humus-enriched soil.
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 3 - 5 weeks.
- CommentsThese red beauties were bred for super sweet flavor! Upright, vigorous plants produce fruits twice a year-in July and September. Jaclyn is great in pies and jams, also excellent for fresh eating. Lightly thorny canes are resistant to cold and many insects and diseases. Zones 4-8. PP15647
- DepthDig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them, plant with the crown at soil level. Firm well and water in thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.