$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Jennifer Rebecca Reblooming Iris
- SKU: 74861
- For each offer ordered, get 1 iris rhizome
Jennifer Rebecca Reblooming Iris
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height35 inches.
- Spread24 inches.
- Spacing24-30 inches.
- FoliageGlaucous-green, sword-like fans of stiff upright leaves with some dying back in colder climates in winter.
- Flower Form4.5-5" flowers are fan-shaped, with three drooping petals called falls and three upright petals called standards.
- ColorRich rose-pink tones, lighter around the beards
- BloomsMid spring, reblooms late summer to early fall.
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well-drained soil, but is tolerant of a wide range of soils. Will tolerate Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after blooming. In late fall, cut back foliage to 6" fans. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering.
- CommentsThis hard worker is prized for its reblooming, giving you more time to enjoy its gorgeous colours. Delight in large blooms with rippling rose-pink petals, tinged lilac and accentuated by warming tangerine beards.
- Botanical NameIris germanica 'Jennifer Rebecca'
- Size4.5-5 inch flowers.
- DepthSet rhizome so bottom half is below ground level. Firm well and water thoroughly. Plant where they will get at least 5 hours of sun per day.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Annual Vegetable Plants||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes|
|1A-4A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|4B||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|5A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||5/13/19 - 6/7/19|
|5B||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6B||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A||5/13/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|8A & B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|9A & B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|10A & B||4/15/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/15/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||6/17/2019||6/10/2019||6/3/2019|
|Zones||Onion Plants||Fruit Trees||Bareroot Roses|
|1A-4A||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||2/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/18/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/11/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||1/28/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/6/2019||6/17/2019||5/27/2019|
|Zones||Tropicals & Houseplants||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||6/17/2019||1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.