Joseph's Coat Climbing Rose
- SKU: 13455
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
Send me an email when this item is available
Joseph's Coat Climbing Rose
- FormPerennial, climbing.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height8 - 10 feet
- Spread6 - 12 feet
- Spacing6 feet
- Zones4 - 10 (-30° F.)
- FoliageDeep-green glossy foliage.
- Flower FormBlossoms start out red, turns orange, yellow, crimson and gold, recurrent blooms.
- ColorRed blend of: red, orange, pink, yellow.
- BloomsSpring, Summer, Fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, organic, slightly acid soil.
- Growth RateMedium to fast growth rate.
- PruningRemove spent blossoms to promote reblooming. Remove any weak growth and suckers.
- CommentsFor heavy soil, add peat moss, dehydrated cow manure or compost. Mound soil in the center of the hole, spread roots over mound, add 1/2 of the soil, compact the soil, complete filling, compact that soil, and water well. Fertilize once a month with rose food. Water 1 inch per week when rainfall is insufficiient. Spray or dust every week for insects. Mulch heavily around the base for Winter and cover rest of plant with straw or shredded leaves.
- Botanical NameRosa 'Joseph's Coat'
- Size3 - 4 inch blossoms.
- DepthPlant with bud union at soil surface or 2 inches below in cold climates.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.