Julia Child Floribunda Rose
- SKU: 05618
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
Send me an email when this item is available
Julia Child Floribunda Rose
- FormMedium, very rounded & bushy.
- LightFull sun to partial shade. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Height24 - 26 inches.
- Spread24 - 26 inches.
- Spacing24 - 26 inches.
- Zones4 - 10 (-20 degrees F.).
- FoliageMedium to dark green, glossy leathery foliage.
- Flower FormMedium, very full, over 35 petals. Strong licorice candy & spice fragrance.
- ColorGolden-butter color.
- BloomsLate Spring to Fall. (all Summer).
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate once established.
- PruningAfter flowering, prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- CommentsBefore our beloved "French Chef" left us, she selected this exceptional award-winning rose to bear her name. Julia loved the warm golden-butter color and the licorice candy fragrance. But the greatest attraction is the perfectly rounded habit, extremely glossy leaves, and great disease resistance that make Julia Child a staple in every garden. A beautiful and fitting tribute to an American icon, Julia Child is arguably the best yellow floribunda on the market.
- Botanical NameRosa WEKvossutono 'Julia Child' Pat. No. 18,473
- DepthPlant so the crown of the plant (where the canes meet the roots) is level with the soil. Do not bury the crown. If the plant is potted, plant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.