Large and Small Mix Gourds
- SKU: 15192
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 30 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Height: 20 - 24 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 8 - 10 days.
Large and Small Mix Gourds
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 30 seeds per packet
- FormVine, annual.
- LightFull sun.
- Height20 - 24 inches.
- Spacing5-8 feet between hills.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormSmall yellow flowers.
- FruitDifferent shapes and colors.
- Germination8 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained, sandy loam soil; pH 7.0-7.8
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 30 seeds per packet.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsCombination of assorted large and small gourds. May contain varieties listed in small fruited mix and large fruited mix. Note: Same as Decorative Mix.
- YieldApproximately 300 fruits/100 foot row.
- Botanical NameCucurbita pepo (small) and lagenaria siceraria (large)
- Depth2 inches.
- Days To Maturity80 - 100 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.