Lemon Drop Miniature Rose
- SKU: 05633
- For each offer ordered, get #1 bareroot plant
Lemon Drop Miniature Rose
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height20 inches.
- Spread12-18 inches.
- Spacing12 - 18 inches
- FoliageGlossy, green, pointed, ovoid foliage.
- Flower FormFree and ruffled in clusters. Fragrant.
- ColorPure lemonade-yellow blossoms.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained.
- Growth RateFast growth rate.
- PruningPrune to shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Self cleaning petals drop and new buds appear without pruning.
- CommentsRadiant, sunny yellow blooms are so lushly double, they resemble miniature peonies. Flowers age to a delicious lemon-meringue color, showcased by bright green, glossy foliage. A light, fruity fragrance is a delightful bonus, so try planting this gem in containers for cheery color and refreshing perfume on decks and patios. Makes a great planting for the front of the border, or use them at the bases of taller-growing roses for a stunning two-level display. The sturdy, upright plant produces in continuous waves -heavy clusters of old-fashioned blooms all season long, from Spring right through the first frost. Rosa 'WEKyegi' PP14555. Cannot ship to AK,GU,HI,PR.
- Botanical NameRosa 'WEKyegi' (Lemon Drops) U.S. Patent No. 14555.
- DepthPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Do not bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.