- SKU: 76346
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
- This item is not available in CA GA OR WA
- FormLow, dense, evergreen shrub
- LightFull sun
- Height8 - 12 inches
- Spread1 - 3 feet
- Spacing12-18 inches between plants, 4-5 feet between rows.
- Zones2 - 7
- FoliageObovate dark green leaves. Foliage turns an attractive mahogany in winter.
- Flower FormSmall pink bell-shaped flowers, flower on previous years growth.
- BloomsMid Spring
- FruitBright to dark red, small round berries.
- Soil RequirementsEvenly moist, acid soil
- PruningNo pruning needed.
- CommentsDistinct tart flavor, rugged and cold hardy, doubles as an ornamental ground cover. Lingonberries are rich in antioxidants, benzoic acid, Vitamins A&C and magnesium.
- YieldHeavy bearer. Yield potential is approx. 10 lb of fruit per sq. yard of row.
- Botanical NameVaccinium vitis-idaea 'Koralle'
- DepthPlace the plant in the hole at the same level it was grown by the nursery. This is where the roots start and the tops shoots begin. Spread the roots out evenly. Gently work the soil around the roots do not pack the soil. Water plant thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19||10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.