$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
MacBeth Reblooming Daylily
- SKU: 75356
- For each offer ordered, get 1 bareroot
MacBeth Reblooming Daylily
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height24 inches
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing24 - 30 inches
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageSemi-evergreen, grass-like foliage.
- Flower FormTrumped-shaped, ruffled flowers.
- ColorPurple flower with a dark purple eye-zone.
- BloomsMid summer & late summer to early fall.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained soil with some organic matter.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head. After blooming, cut the withered flower at the top of the stem to prevent seed production and then allow the leaves to wither and turn brown before removing them. The green leaves provide nourishment for the plants.
- CommentsDaylilies belong to the lily family, but are not true lilies. This daylily grows compact and is decorative and strong. Every day the plant develops a multitude of new very beautiful lavender-purple blooms, dark purple eye zone and ruffled edges all Summer long. We are impressed how sunfast these flowers are. There is always room for these, one of the best purple daylilies.
- Botanical NameHemerocallis 'MacBeth'
- Size5 1/2 inch flowers.
- Depth1 inch
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/23 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||9/23 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||9/23 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||9/23 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||9/23 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||9/23 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.