$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Magic Star Oriental Lily
- SKU: 65885
- For each offer ordered, get 3 lily bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
Magic Star Oriental Lily
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height3 - 4 feet
- Spread9 - 12 inches
- Spacing9 - 12 inches
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageLinear, green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up the stems.
- Flower FormThe ruffled petals look like raspberry fireworks.
- ColorPinkish tones with raspberry band and sprinkles of red speckles.
- BloomsMid to late summer
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head. Remove spent flowers. Do not cut down the stalk with leaves until it dies back, it is feeding the bulb for the next year's growth.
- CommentsAll Oriental Lilies will bloom the first year, but will reach full potential in height and flowers the second or third year and all subsequent summers. The flowers are long lived in the garden and in a vase.
- Botanical NameDouble Oriental Lily Magic Star
- Size6 - 7 inch flowers
- Depth6 inches
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|5B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||10/1 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||9/9 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1||6/18 - 11/1|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.