Mancurian Bush Apricot Tree
- SKU: 13209
- For each offer ordered, get 2 2-3' trees
- Zones: 3 - 8 (-30° F.).
- Height: 10 - 12 feet.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Plants are not available in CO
Send me an email when this item is available
Mancurian Bush Apricot Tree
- Unit of Measure 2 2-3' trees
- LightFull sun.
- Height10 - 12 feet.
- Spread10 feet.
- Spacing10 - 12 feet.
- Zones3 - 8 (-30° F.).
- FoliageMedium green foliage.
- BloomsApril - May.
- FruitSmall, plump, golden yellow fruit. Golf ball size and smaller.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, moist, organic loam soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- PruningBest to prune in early Spring. Thinning the fruit will give you more of the larger fruit.
- PollinatorPlant at least 2 trees for good pollination.
- CommentsSweet, juicy, freestone flesh. Tolerates heat and cold. Blooms before it leafs out. Very vigorous, thrives almost anywhere. Bears young and heavily. Self-fruitful but produces better in a group of 2 or 3. Fertilize after the tree has reached bearing age. Not grafted, it is a seedling.
- YieldApproximately 1/2 - 2 bushels at maturity.
- Botanical NamePrunus armeniaca var Mandshurica
- HeaderBig Fruit in Small Spaces
- DepthPrepare an area 36 inches in diameter, clearing all sod and weeds. Work the soil 24 inches deep. Dig the planting hole right before planting deep enough and wide enough to accommodate the roots without crowding. Plant bareroot trees 1 inch deeper than they were grown in the nursery.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.