- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measure approx. 225 seeds per packet
- FormVining, annual.
- LightFull sun.
- Height36 - 48 inch vine, requires staking.
- Spread12 inches.
- SpacingSimply broadcast the seed in the row, allowing the seeds to fall as they may, some even touching. Cover with an inch of soil in the spring; two inches in the summer for your fall crop. Don't thin the pea plants when they germinate.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageDark blue-green foliage.
- Germination7 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, sandy loam soil. pH 5.5-6.7
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 225 seeds per packet., 1/2 lb is approximately 680 seeds.
- CommentsDark green pods, exceptional flavor, wonderful fresh and frozen. Some resistance to heat and drought. Large yields. The benefit to the vines is that you get more pea production in less square foot ground space, as the plants will grow up, not spread out
- Yield20 lbs./ 100 foot row.
- Botanical NamePisum sativum 'Miragreen'; Family: Fabaceae ( Pea Family)
- SizeLong pods 4-5 inches with an average of 8 peas per pod.
- HeaderThe Greatest Shell Pea You'll Ever Grow
- Depth1 - 1.5 inches.
- Days To Maturity68 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.