Mixed Hardy Fern
- Adds color and texture to shaded areas
- Mix includes various types of ferns
- Very hardy and low-maintenance perennial
- Grows 18-26 inches tall
- Plant in full to partial shade
- SKU: 68149
- For each offer ordered, get 5 bareroot
Mixed Hardy Fern
- FormHerbaceous perennial.
- LightShade to partial shade.
- Height18-26 inches.
- Spread12-24 inches.
- Spacing18- 20 inches apart.
- FoliageLacy, deeply cut fronds. Various types of fern foliage.
- Soil RequirementsOrganically rich, moisture retentive soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningNone neded.
- CommentsVarious shades of green make this an interesting border mix that combines well with other shade-loving perennials. Adds color and texture to shaded areas. Mix includes various types of ferns.
- Botanical NameAthyrium, polystichum, adiantum
- DepthPlant with the crown of plant 1 inch below soil surface.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||5/5/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||3/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A & B||2/19/19 - 6/21/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| 1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.