$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
- SKU: 74155
- For each offer ordered, get one 1-gallon potted plant
- This item is not available in MD NY
Send me an email when this item is available
- FormLow, spreading
- LightFull Sun to Partial Shade
- Height1 - 2 feet
- Spread2 1/2 - 3 feet
- Spacing1 1/2 - 2 feet
- Zones5 - 8
- FoliageEvergreen leaves approximately 1-inch long, variegated. Dark green margins surround bright yellow centers.
- Flower FormFlowers with yellow centers and very light green margins.
- BloomsEarly Spring
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, moist soil.
- Growth RateFast, once established.
- PruningPruning can be done in spring or summer, if needed. Prune to keep the plant clean or to maintain the desired shape.
- CommentsAn excellent rambling groundcover, with 1-inch leaves that develop a pink tinge in the fall and retain that color throughout the winter. Also suitable for slopes, beneath trees, or cascading over walls. Adds color to shaded ares.
- Botanical NameEuonymus fortunei 'Moonshadow'
- DepthDig a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the container. Place the plant at the same level it is growing in the pot. Firm soil around the base of the plant and water thoroughly.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Summer Ship Program|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 10/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 10/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 10/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 10/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 10/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 10/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.