Mountain Bells Mixture
- SKU: 86118
- For each offer ordered, get 25 mixed bulbs
- Zones: 4 - 9
- Height: 10 - 14 inches.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- This item is not available in ID WA
Send me an email when this item is available
Mountain Bells Mixture
- Unit of Measure25 mixed bulbs
- LightFull sun.
- Height10 - 14 inches.
- Spread3-6 inches
- Spacing3 inches.
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageGreen, strap-like foliage.
- Flower FormClusters of 1/2 inch long bells.
- ColorMixed colors.
- BloomsLate spring-early summer for 1 - 3 weeks.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, loose soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate. Will grow to full height and bloom the first season.
- PruningAllow the foliage to die back naturally.
- CommentsWater well after planting. In zones 8 - 9, pre-cool for 8 - 10 weeks. Leave foliage intact until it dies back. Remove blossoms as they fade. Keep soil moist in the growing season. Mix peat moss, compost, or well-rotted/dehydrated cattle manure deeply into the soil. Fragrant blooms.
- Botanical NameAllium
- SizeSmall fragrant flowers.
- HeaderCarefree, Colorful Mix!
- Depth3 inches.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.