Mountain Rose Potato
- Red skins and flesh
- High in antioxidants
- Early season variety
- Makes uniquely colored fries and chips
- Adds color to Fourth of July potato salad
- Certified seed potatoes
- SKU: 87011
- For each offer ordered, get 2 lb whole potatoes
- This item is not available in ID ME MT NE
Send me an email when this item is available
Mountain Rose Potato
- FormAnnual, upright.
- LightFull sun.
- Height18 - 24 inches.
- Spread12 - 15 inches.
- Spacing10 inches apart, in rows 30 - 36 inches apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- FruitBright rosey-red skin & flesh.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained loamy soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed Count2 lbs. of seed potatoes will make approximately 10 - 15 potato sets when cut.
- CommentsBrand new potato from Colorado- bright red inside & out! HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS! Excellent for uniquely colored fries & potato chips, also great for baking, mashing & 4th of July potato salad.
- YieldHigh yields.
- Botanical NameSolanum tuberosum 'Mountain Rose' PVP
- Depth3 - 5 inches.
- Days To MaturityEarly season- 70 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|4B||3/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|5A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|5B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 6/14/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 6/14/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 6/14/19|
|9A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|10A & B||2/11/19 - 6/14/19|
|Last Order Date||6/10/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.