Natchez Crape Myrtle
- SKU: 65631
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Height: 20 ft. tall
- Light Required: Full sun
Natchez Crape Myrtle
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- LightFull sun
- Height20 ft. tall
- Spread20 ft wide
- Spacing20 ft
- ColorPure white flowers.
- BloomsAll summer long.
- FruitThe blooms yield to fruits that are brownish and persist through winter.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil. Soil pH should be 5.0 - 6.5.
- Growth Ratefast growing
- PruningPruning out branches that cross over other branches (thinning) promotes air flow to prevent disease. Remove spent flower heads throughout summer (a process known as "deadheading") to "trick" crepe myrtle trees into continuing to bloom even more profusely. Also remove any suckers that appear. You may also find volunteer seedlings popping up all over your lawn, which mean extra weeding for you (unless you wish to transplant them).
- CommentsThis is one of the finest crape myrtles ever developed! Covered with pure white flowers from late June to early September, with colorful fall leaves and stunning cinnamon-brown, exfoliating bark. 20' tall at maturity
- Botanical NameLagerstroemia x 'Natchez'
- HeaderVery unique bark; showy in winter!
- DepthPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Spring Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Tomatoes & Peppers||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes||Onion Plants|
|1A-4A||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|4B||5/14 - 6/1||3/26 - 6/15||5/21 - 6/8||4/2 - 5/11|
|5A||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||5/14 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|5B||5/14 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/26 - 5/11|
|6A||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 5/11|
|6B||4/23 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/26 - 5/11|
|7A||4/23 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/19 - 5/11|
|7B||4/2 - 6/1||2/26 - 6/15||4/30 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/11|
|8A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/19 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/29 - 5/11|
|9A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/23 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|10A & B||4/2 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/15||4/16 - 6/8||1/2 - 5/11|
|Last Order Date||5/28||6/11||6/4||5/7|
|Zones||Bareroot Roses||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||Tender Annuals||All other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|4B||4/16 - 6/1||4/2 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/30 - 6/22|
|5A||4/1 - 6/1||3/19 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||4/2 - 6/22|
|5B||3/19 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||3/30 - 6/8||3/19 - 6/22|
|6A||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|6B||3/5 - 6/1||3/5 - 6/22||4/30 - 6/8||3/5 - 6/22|
|7A||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|7B||2/26 - 6/1||2/12 - 6/22||4/2 - 6/8||2/26 - 6/22|
|8A & B||2/19 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/20 - 5/25|
|9A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|10A & B||1/22 - 6/1||2/12 - 5/25||4/2 - 6/8||2/12 - 5/25|
|Last Order Date||5/28||1A-7B: 6/18||6/4||1A-7B: 6/18|
|8A-10B: 5/21||8A-10B: 5/21|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.