$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Naked Bear Hybrid Pumpkin
- SKU: 70009
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pkt of approx. 10 seeds
Send me an email when this item is available
Naked Bear Hybrid Pumpkin
- FormVine, annual.
- LightFull sun.
- Height24-28 inches.
- SpreadVines grow up to 8 feet long.
- SpacingLeave 18 inches between each seed, and 8-12 feet between each row. When the plants reach 3-4 inches, thin the plants so that they are 3 feet apart in the row.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageMedium green foliage.
- Flower FormYellow flowers.
- FruitBright orange, 5-6 inches wide, 2-4 pounds each. Fine-grained flesh is sweet.
- Germination5 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained, fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 10 seeds per packet.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsAdorable little pie pumpkin is filled with hull-less seeds that can be roasted for the perfect snack. Characteristics include bright orange skin with shallow ribs, a short thick stem, and a slightly flattened shape. Fine-grained, smooth, sweet flesh makes a delicious pie filling. Each vine will produce a multitude of pumpkins with each pumpkin weighing 2-4 pounds each.
- YieldVery high yields.
- Botanical NameCucurbita pepo 'Naked Bear'
- Depth0.5-1 inch deep.
- Days To Maturity105 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4B||6/18 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||6/18 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||6/18 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||6/18 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||6/18 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||6/18 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.