- SKU: 99558
- For each offer ordered, get 20 plants
Send me an email when this item is available
- FormHerbaceous perennial, Upright, spreading.
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height24 inches.
- Spread24 inches.
- Spacing24 inches.
- Zones3 - 9
- FoliageNarrow green leaves.
- ColorBright orange.
- BloomsSummer to frost.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil with good organic matter.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningAllow foliage to die back.
- CommentsDaylilies can be planted anytime as long as the soil is workable. For best results, work up the soil in the planting site and add peat moss or compost to aid in drainage. Fertilize 3 weeks after peak blooming with a balanced fertilizer. Deadheading will encourage an abundance of blooms. Transplanting should be done early in the season if possible. Normally not affected by disease or insects.
- Botanical NameHemerocallis fulva 'Europa'
- Size4 - 5 inches.
- DepthPlant with crown flush with soil surface.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.