Gurney's® Superfood Salad Blend
- SKU: 04496
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 100 seeds per packet
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual.
- Height: Varies.
- Light Required: Full Sun.
- Germination: 7 - 10 days.
Gurney's® Superfood Salad Blend
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 100 seeds per packet
- LightFull Sun.
- Spacing3 - 4 inches between plants, 12 - 18 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual.
- FoliageMixed texture and color of foliage.
- Germination7 - 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsMoist, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateMedium growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 100 seeds per packet.
- CommentsRhodos Endive- finely cut foliage is attractive in salad blends and has a pleasant bitter taste. Eros Chicory- light green leaves with bright peppery flavor, easy to harvest. Soldier Beet- very pretty red leaves & veins, an excellent variety for tasty beet greens. Silverstar Chard- glossy green leaves with white stems, very vigorous and attractive alone or in greens blends. Delta Swiss Chard- green leaves with green veins, excellent at baby leaf stage and mature size. Renegade Spinach- smooth leaf, good for Spring, Summer & Fall, great disease resistance and flavor.
- Botanical NameBlend of: Endive Rhodos, Chicory Eros, Beet Soldier Hybrid, Chard Silverstar, Spinach Beet Delta (chard), Spinach Renegade Hybrid.
- HeaderKiss Boring Salad Goodbye!
- Depth1/2 inch.
- Days To Maturity25 - 65 days.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.