North Georgia Candy Roaster
- SKU: 70321
- For each offer ordered, get approx. 25 seeds per pkt.
- Zones: 3 - 9 annual
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Germination: 5 to 10 days
Send me an email when this item is available
North Georgia Candy Roaster
- Seasonboth Spring & Fall
- Unit of Measureapprox. 25 seeds per pkt.
- LightFull sun.
- SpacingIn hills that are 4 ft apart in rows that are 8 ft apart.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Germination5 to 10 days
- Soil Requirementswell drained enriched soil
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsA rare Appalachian heirloom with deliciously sweet flesh, uniquely colored skin and excellent storage capability! Weighing between 10-15 lbs North Georgia is excellent for baking, roasting or frying, and is also delicious in soups and stews.
- Botanical NameC. maxima
- HeaderStores for up to 5 months!
- DepthPlant seeds 1/2 inch deep
- Days To Maturity100 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.