Okra-Dokra Hybrid Okra
- SKU: 69362
- For each offer ordered, get 50 seeds per pkt.
- This item is not available in CA
Send me an email when this item is available
Okra-Dokra Hybrid Okra
- LightFull Sun.
- Height3-4 ft. tall
- Spread3 feet
- Spacing15-18 inches between plants, 36-48 inches between rows.
- Zones3 - 9 annual
- FoliageMedium green foliage.
- FruitDark green pods. Harvest pods when they are young, tender and about 3 in. long.
- Germination10-14 days
- Soil RequirementsRich, well-drained sandy loamy soil. pH 6-6.8
- Growth RateModerate to fast growth rate.
- Seed CountApprox. 50 seeds per packet.
- PruningOverly mature pods should be removed and discarded. This will encourage new pod production.
- PollinatorSelf pollinating.
- CommentsOkra-Dokra Hybrid Okra is smaller than many other okra varieties. Its attractive, vigorous plants produce high yields. A long-time favorite in Southern gardens, okra can also be grown in the North.
- YieldHigh yields.
- Depth1/2 to 1 inch.
- Days To Maturity40 - 42 days
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.