$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Onion Set Yellow
- Produce green onions in 2-4 weeks
- Mature onions are good for cooking
- Easy to grow
- Grow best in well-drained soil
- Store well
- SKU: 75769
- For each offer ordered, get 80 ct. Set
- This item is not available in ID WA
Onion Set Yellow
- Lightfull to partial shade
- Zones3-9 annual
- Flower FormRuffled open blooms 1.5-2"across
- ColorHot, eye-catching mix of salmon, orange and red shades
- BloomsJune through frost
- Germination7-10 days
- Soil RequirementsAverage pH well drained
- Seed Count30 seed pkt
- CommentsImpatients add bright carefree color to shady beds. Start seed indoors in early spring, plant outsideafter all danger of frost has passed. Plant impatiens in large masses, mix them with perennials, or use them in containers. Watch for hummingbirds. Tempo Series F1 Selected after years of intense trailing, the Tempo Series is outstanding for packs. High germination, neat habit, and large early flowers are the hallmark of the Tempos. They also provide magnificent displays outdoors. Flower siz:1-1/2 to 2 in. (4f to 5cm). Oartial sun to shade. Garden height:10-14in. (25to36cm)
- Botanical NameImpatiens walleriana Tempo Cancun Mix; Family Balsaminaceae
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Vegetable Plants & Starts|
|1A-4B||9/23 - 11/1|
|5A & 5B||9/23 - 11/1|
|6A & 6B||9/23 - 11/1|
|7A & 7B||9/23 - 11/1|
|8A & 8B||9/23 - 11/1|
|9A-10B||9/23 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 28, 2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.