$50 or more TODAY! -Tap to Save-
Opening Night™ Hybrid Tea Rose
- SKU: 05492
- For each offer ordered, get 1 No. 1 to 1 1/2 grade bareroot
Send me an email when this item is available
Opening Night™ Hybrid Tea Rose
- FormMedium tall, upright & bushy
- LightFull sun to partial shade
- Height4 - 5 feet
- Spread3 - 4 feet
- Spacing3 - 4 feet
- Zones4 - 10 (-20 degrees F)
- FoliageDark green
- Flower FormShapely blossoms, Large, high-centered, 25-30 petals
- ColorThe reddest of Red!!
- BloomsLate spring to fall, All summer
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus rich soil
- Growth RateModerate once established.
- PruningPrune after flowering. Prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- CommentsAll the world loves a red, red rose...and the debut of Opening Night is certain to be a glittering success since it's the reddest of red roses. Each showy shapely blossom comes solo on top of long strong stems clothed with a dark green gown of foliage. Whether she's showing off in a bouquet or performing in the garden, the large flowers are very long-lived, holding that same brilliant red until the very close of the curtain. Great red color in all climates. Best flower form & size in cool temps.
- Botanical NameRosa JAColber Pat.#11,265 (Opening Night™)
- DepthPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.