- SKU: 72034
- For each offer ordered, get 3 bareroot
- Zones: 3 - 7
- Height: 24 - 36 inches
- Light Required: Full sun to partial shade.
- Unit of Measure3 bareroot
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height24 - 36 inches
- Spread18 - 24 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Zones3 - 7
- FoliageGreen fern-like foliage.
- ColorBold reds and pinks.
- BloomsEarly to mid-summer.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningCut flower stalks to ground to force another flush of blooms.
- CommentsLong-Lasting! As easy to grow as meadow daisies, and much more colorful! Bold reds and pinks, our choice, bloom early to mid-Summer on 2 - 3 foot stems. Bareroot.
- Botanical NameChrysanthemum coccineum
- HeaderPink-Red Midsummer Mix
- DepthPlant crown(where the roots meet) 1 inch below the soil surface.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.