- SKU: 65811
- For each offer ordered, get 8 bulbs
Send me an email when this item is available
- LightFull sun to partial shade.
- Height20 - 26 inches.
- Spread4 - 6 inches.
- Spacing4 - 6 inches.
- Zones3 - 8
- FoliageGray-green, linear or broadly ovate foliage.
- Flower FormUpright, bell or funnel shaped blossoms.
- ColorScarlet with black base.
- BloomsApril - May
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningDead-head. Allow the foliage to die back naturally.
- CommentsTulips were introduced into Europe from Turkey in 1554 and have figured prominently in floral history ever since. While the fabulous prices paid for a single bulb during Holland's famous 17th century "tulipmania" have never been equaled, there continues to be a strong commitment on the part of growers to create new kinds of hybrids of outstanding merit.
- Botanical NameTulipa Darwni Hybrid 'Parade'
- SizeLarge blossoms.
- Depth6 inches. Pointed end up.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.