Pearly Gates™ Climbing Rose
- SKU: 74041
- For each offer ordered, get 1 plant
Send me an email when this item is available
Pearly Gates™ Climbing Rose
- LightFull sun to partial shade. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
- Height10 - 12 feet.
- Spread3 feet.
- Spacing12 feet.
- FoliageGlossy dark green foliage.
- Flower FormExceptionally large, full blooms. Petal Count: 35 . Fragrant with a strong clove spice and old rose scent.
- ColorLuscious pastel pink blossoms.
- BloomsThroughout the entire season.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- CommentsExceptionally large, full blooms of luscious pastel pink-a color rarely seen in climbing Roses! And these big, high-crowned beauties open all the way to the ground, not just on the top half of the plant. Serendipitously discovered in a home garden in Missouri. blooms on both old and new wood, so you will have lots of flowers exuding their strong, sweet scent to enjoy throughout the entire season. In winter, when the cupboard is bare, fruit-eaters like Cardinals, Thrushes, Waxwings and Mockingbirds will eat its hips, which are high in vitamin C.
- Botanical NameRosa 'WEKmeyer' PP10640
- Size4 - 5 inch flowers.
- DepthPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Do not bury the crown.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|Spring 2019 Shipping Schedule for Plants|
|Zones||Annual Vegetable Plants||Potatoes||Sweet Potatoes|
|1A-4A||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|4B||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/25/19 - 6/14/19||5/20/19 - 6/7/19|
|5A||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||5/13/19 - 6/7/19|
|5B||5/13/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6A||4/22/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|6B||4/22/19 - 5/31/19||3/4/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A||4/22/19 - 5/31/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/25/19 - 6/14/19||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/18/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/22/19 - 6/7/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 5/31/19||2/11/19 - 6/14/19||4/15/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||5/27/2019||6/10/2019||6/3/2019|
|Zones||Onion Plants||Fruit Trees||Bareroot Roses|
|1A-4A||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|4B||4/1/19 - 5/10/19||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||4/15/19 - 5/31/19|
|5A||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/18/19 - 6/7/19||4/1/19 - 5/31/19|
|5B||3/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/7/19||3/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|6A||3/4/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|6B||2/25/19 - 5/10/19||3/4/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 5/31/19|
|7A||2/18/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|7B||2/11/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||2/25/19 - 5/31/19|
|8A & B||1/28/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|10A & B||1/7/19 - 5/10/19||2/11/19 - 6/7/19||1/21/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||5/6/2019||6/4/2019||5/27/2019|
|Zones||Tropicals & Houseplants||Large Bareroots, Trees & Shrubs||All Other Perennials & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|4B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|7B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|10A & B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19||2/11/19 - 6/21/19||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||6/3/2019||1A-7B: 6/17/19
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Sorry, we cannot ship products to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO or outside the contiguous United States. Please provide a street address as some products are unable to be delivered to Post Office boxes.