- SKU: 76368
- For each offer ordered, get 1 Potted Plant
Send me an email when this item is available
- FormWoody, twining vine
- LightFull Sun/Part Shade
- Height8 - 10 feet (Vine)
- Spread3 - 4 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Zones4 - 9
- FoliageMedium green simple palmate to pinnate leaves arranged alternately and opposite on the stems.
- Flower Form4 - 5" double blooms followed by single blooms later in the season.
- ColorRose-lilac with deeper rose in the center of each petal.
- BloomsEarly to mid summer and again in late summer to early fall. (All summer)
- Soil RequirementsRich, well drained soil with a pH close to neutral
- Growth RateSlow to establish, grows quickly after established.
- PruningLight pruning in early spring or after flowering.
- CommentsRosy lilac early summer blooms resemble a ruffly parasol from yester years. Excellent colorful vine for growing over fences, walls, arbors or trellises.
- Botanical NameClematis 'Piilu'
- DepthPrefers a situation where tops are in the sun and roots are shaded either by low or a mulch to keep soil moist and cool.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Perennials, Bulbs & Flowers|
|1A-4B||9/4 - 11/2|
|5A & 5B||9/4 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/4 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/4 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/4 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/4 - 11/2|
|Last Order Date||All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.