Pinky Bells™ Abelia
- SKU: 65670
- For each offer ordered, get 1 potted plant
- Zones: 6-9
- Height: 5 - 6 feet
- Light Required: Full sun/Partial shade.
Send me an email when this item is available
Pinky Bells™ Abelia
- Unit of Measure1 potted plant
- Formsmall, compact deciduous shrub
- LightFull sun/Partial shade.
- Height5 - 6 feet
- Spread4 - 5 feet
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- FoliageDark green, glossy ovate leaves turn a nice orange-red in Autumn.
- Flower FormSmall trumpet shaped blooms open to reveal star shaped flowers.
- ColorSoft lavender-pink flowers.
- BloomsMidsummer to fall.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate.
- PruningPrune after flowering. Flowers on new wood. After trimming, expect new growth and new blooms.
- CommentsSoft lavender-pink flowers delicately hang from the stems of this small, compact shrub. Enjoy from midsummer to fall! Late spring and autumn bring forth new foliage growth in lovely hues of red. A hummingbird and butterfly favorite, Pink Bells Abelia make a charming foundation plant, hedge or specimen, and will happily grow in any large container.
- Botanical NameAbelia x 'Lynn' USPP 20,604
- HeaderLargest flowers of any abelia.
- DepthPlant at the same depth as in the pot.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2018 Fall Shipping Schedule|
|ZONE||Blueberries||All Other Fruits||Perennials,
Bulbs & Flowers
|Trees & Shrubs||Encapsulated
|1A-4B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5A||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|5B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|6A & 6B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|7A & 7B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|8A & 8B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|9A-10B||9/19 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/2||9/4 - 11/13||6/19 - 11/2||6/19 - 11/2|
|All Grow Zones: Oct 29, 2018|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.