Aster Pot 'N Patio Mix
- SKU: 72993
- For each offer ordered, get 1 pack of 50 seeds
Aster Pot 'N Patio Mix
- FormDwarf, mounded
- LightFull sun.
- Height6 inches.
- Spread6 inches.
- Spacing6-8 inches.
- Zones3-9 (Annual)
- FoliageGreen foliage.
- Flower FormDouble flowers.
- ColorBright mix of colors.
- BloomsDwarf plants flower just 90 days from sowing.
- GerminationApproximatley 10 days.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- Seed CountApproximately 50 seeds per packet.
- PruningThis plant benefits from deadheading, which will help it produce an abundance of spring flowers.
- CommentsCreates a charming container of early spring color. This dwarf variety produces uniform, mounded plants that are the perfect choice for a patio pot. 2 1/2-3-inch, double flowers display a bright mix of colors.
- Botanical NameCallistephus chinesis
- Size21/2-3 inch flowers.
- Depth1/4 inch.
Orders for general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days. Most times, orders having items with different shipping schedules are held in full until the entire order is ready to ship based on your grow zone.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country using the shipping timeframes outlined below. We continually monitor weather conditions for extreme hot or cold and adjust shipping schedules as needed. Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items in July and August.
|2019 Spring Shipping Schedule|
|1A-4A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|4B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|5B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|6B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7A||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|7B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|8A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|9A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|10A & B||11/2/18 - 6/17/19|
|Last Order Date||6/14/2019|
Additional Shipping Notes:
The type of product you order or the weather in our area to yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule, shifting earlier or later, depending.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until full dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your orders via the U.S. Postal Service or FedEx. Large orders or large items may be shipped to you in multiple packages.
Please note that we cannot ship outside the 48 contiguous states.